Welcome to my blog

I hope that you enjoy stoping by and checking in. My blog will grow as I do and I hope that it is welcoming and full of all the wonderful things I can fill it with! :)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is this really happening?!?

I've always looked at people that have their "own" blog, and I've thought, "wow, how creative, thats so neat!" I never knew where it started or even how I would begin my own. Being a stay at home mother of two I sometimes feel like I'm missing something. I always had a full time job, if not two or three, since I was 14 1/2. After I had Addison I was blessed to be able to stay home with her but it was deffinatly a change. Now its been almost four years and we've added another beautiful little girl to our family. I feel like I'm missing something, like I'm not doing or giving enough. Anyway, I thought how cool would it be to have something I can call my own. "MY" blog. I think its going to be fun, I am nervous about what to do or where to go with it but I'm sure it will all come to me. I want to share the ups and downs of being a mom and a military wife, the random little crafts I do and the great deals I run across. I just want to share and if your interested I would love for you to join along in my journey. It may take me a few minutes to adjust everything and I'm sure I will constanly be changing and adding thing, I am a woman! :) Thanks for stoping by and I hope you can take something away from this, a laugh, an idea or even just an ah-ha.
    Until next time
           -Me

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.